The Northwest Catholic Counseling Center’s Response to COVID-19 – Updated May 2020
To ensure our staff and clients are safe, we have implemented the following procedures through the month of May and into June:
– Our therapists are working with clients primarily over phone and/or video appointments. If that is not possible, we are holding in-person counseling sessions on a limited basis.
– If you do come into the office, we are requiring all staff, clients, and visitors to wear cloth face coverings in public areas of the office and where social distancing is more challenging. If you don’t have one, we’ll give you one to keep!
– We are regularly sanitizing our office spaces, including the lobby, therapist couches, doorknobs, and keys.
– We have expanded our waiting room to increase physical distance.
– Staff are regularly washing their hands, and hand sanitizer is available throughout the office. Clients are encouraged to utilize the hand sanitizer and regularly wash their hands while in our office.